EVOC 518 WR1
PERSONAL RESOURCE DIRECTORY
1. Ivan Hinerman, retired
teacher, former department head at MSJC (hired me back in 1988)-
Teaching Advice – counsel on curriculum development, grant money.
2. Tony Asebedo- fellow college
professor, retired ROP instructor.
Teaching Advice - curriculum issues, teaching in general, NATEF standards.
1. Marvin Danielson, manager/technician
115 N. Hamilton St, Hemet, 92543
2. Tom Quinn, owner
3. Steve Adkison, service director
Gosch Auto Group
4. Tim Callahan, manager
1323 W. Florida Ave, Hemet, 92543
1. John Brockshier, JB Computers
1690 W. Florida Ave, Hemet, 92543
Help with computer hardware and software issues
2. Fred Johnson, Robert Johnson
AJ Business machines
219 E. Florida Ave, Hemet, 92543
Help with computer, printer, copier, digital camera, digital camcorder, and other technology issues.
3. Jeff Masterman, Standard Motor Parts
(828) 688-9085 (home office)
Training materials developer, PowerPoint expert par excellence
Web Site Resources
1. International Auto Technician’s network http://www.iatn.net/
Endless source of technical and teaching tools, waveforms, diagrams, photos, PowerPoint samples, downloadable files, educator’s forum.
2. Jim Wilson http://www.flatrater.com/
Working technician with teaching as a side job teaches critical thinking skills in his website.
3. Alldata Information Systems http://www.alldatapro.com
Source of continually updated technical service information.
Bob Freudenberger, Editor,
(904) 392-5959 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Source of published materials, access to media sources, knows everybody in the automotive press.
2. Greg McConiga, Assistant Editor, Net Profit Garage, online publication
(260) 434-4231 e-mail: email@example.com
Very knowledgeable technically, articulate gifted writer, board member of ASE, NATEF insider.