- The full name and Student ID Number (or Social Security Number) of
Philip Fournier, student #816216045
- How and when the Data Sheet and School Site Documents were
submitted (i.e. as a pdf attachment to an
e-mail, via U.S. Postal Mail or delivered to the instructor's office).
Data Sheet was submitted by e-mail as
well as posted on my website http://philsautoteacher.tripod.com/
- A brief explanation of why E-MAIL Standard
#2 is important.
The SUBJECT of the e-mail is important,
so the instructor can know which assignment within 518 is being addressed in
- A brief explanation of why STATUS REPORTS are important.
The three STATUS REPORTS are to help
the instructor to keep track of what of the EVOC 518 Scholars are doing as they
work on developing their portfolios.
- The following vocabulary words, with their definitions from the
EVOC 518 E-TEXT:
- portfolio - A collection of documents, organized for easy access and to
- scholar - A person who earns respect from others
through meritorious conduct and by working with dedication to accumulate
valuable knowledge through study in an academic environment.
- optional – Attendance at classes for 518 is optional. This scholar will probably attend a
number of class sessions.
- text link - Text on a web page that looks
different (usually a different color and underlined), that provides a
direct connection (hyperlink) to a different page.
- scroll down - Whenever these words appear
on a page in the EVOC 518 E-TEXT they indicate that there may be more
content on that page than is initially visible
- distance learning - EVOC 518 may be completed completely
online. Information and examples for all assignments are posted in the
EVOC 518 E-TEXT. Assignments can be done at any time and are compiled by each
scholar into his/her own portfolio.
- pdf - These letters stand for portable document format
and are used to indicate documents that can be printed from any computer
and maintain all format features.