TO: EVOC 501 Dr.
FROM: Phil Fournier
RE: EVOC 501, WR4 Assignment
The purpose of the WR4 Assignment was to prepare a one page sample quiz appropriate for the course I teach in Automotive Air Conditioning. The following six criteria were specified:
1. Comply with all of the General Criteria for Written Reports.
2. Prepare a ONE PAGE QUIZ that looks neat and professional.
3. Include an objective to be measured by a MULTIPLE CHOICE test question. The objective is: "Given four options, the student will correctly select the substance that represents the future of automotive air conditioning refrigerants based on current available technology (CO2 gas/liquid).”
4. Include an objective to be measured by a FILL-IN-THE-BLANK test question. The objective is: "Given appropriate information the student will write the correct names of the two components in any air conditioning system where a change-of-state takes place (condenser, expansion valve).”
5. Include an objective to be measured by an ESSAY test question. The objective is "Given appropriate information the student will describe in writing the operation of the condenser (changes a high pressure gas into a high pressure liquid).”
6. Include specific direction for students who will
take the quiz.
The following sources of information were used relative to this assignment:
Fournier, Phil - From my own professional experience.
I believe that the attached report meets all six of above listed criteria. I respectfully request full credit: one point for meeting each of the above listed criteria.
AuMe 127- Automotive Air Conditioning
Quiz #2 Student name: __________________
Directions - This quiz has three questions. Question 1 is worth 2 points. Question 2 is worth 4 points. Question 3 is worth 6 points. You have 10 minutes in which to complete all three questions. Please use the space provided on this page to answer each question. If you finish early, turn in your paper quietly, return to your seat, and start on next week’s homework assignment.